Can castor oil remove PPP ?
The correct application of castor oil for ppp can produce great results in a short period of time.
Having pimples on the penis is a very unmasculine condition as it eats away the self-esteem of the sufferers. Castor oil is exactly the simplest kind of home remedy for treating.
The most realistic cure for penile papules is a normal one. Medical treatments should be avoided as natural treatments are safe, inexpensive, and super effective.
Additionally, home treatments can be performed in the comfort of your own home. So give castor oil a try. Let’s dive deeper and learn how the stuff works.
The Step By Step Guide
The Castor oil is a readily available household item. You can also buy it online or over the counter. It is best if you do not dilute it with any oil other than Tea Tree Oil as only these two are used to treat pearly penile papules.
The regular application of castor oil on the affected area will soften the bumps and eventually decrease their appearance. Over the time, it has enough power to even completely get rid of them.
Castor oil is extracted from a plant called Ricinus Communis, which is mostly found in Africa and Asia, but its use has vastly extended all over the world. The seeds of this plant are highly toxic, but castor oil has been used since ancient times for unusual applications such as;
- Skin problems like acne because it removes skin impurities.
- Moisturizing because it restores PH-Balance to the skin.
- Of course, pearly penile papules removal because it is known to even out the surface of the skin.
How To Use Castor Oil
- Get a bottle of castor oil and a bottle of tea tree oil. Mix them in a 50–50 ratio.
- Take a pack of cotton swabs.
- Wash your penis thoroughly, particularly the glans area.
- Make sure that there is no oil on the skin.
- Dry the penile skin with a towel to remove all moisture.
- Now take a cotton swab and dip it in mixed oil.
- Apply only a small amount, at first, to test for any unfavorable reactions to the oil.
- If your skin doesn’t react negatively, wipe cotton swab gently over the bumps.
- Leave the penile area exposed and do not wear pants so the oil can seep into the skin and start to work.
Results Of Castor Oil
You must complete this process about 3 times a day. Ideally, you will start seeing results in a week or so. Healing time varies from person to person, so continue using castor oil + tea tree oil for at least 3–4 weeks before deciding to cease it. Although this approach is effective, sometimes, if not done regularly, it may take a long time to show results.
Must note that for the first couple of days, use it only twice a day and see if it causes any irritation. Listen to your skin before proceeding. Cease the use if your penile skin appears to be allergic to the solution.
Castor Oil For PPP Treatment Requires Persistence
Like every home remedy, treating pearly penile papules with castor oil is slow and results will be visible after a few weeks. Even afterward, persistence is required. If you are impatient, there are many other Home Remedies For PPP.
On the other hand, if no positive changes happen after a month of diligent applications, then expert help is the next option. However, removing pearly penile papules with castor oil has had a successful history.
If you decide to try this method out, don’t quit if you notice the oil causing skin dryness. Every system for treating PPP will bring about dryness because that is the way they all work. One cannot get rid of penile papules without regularly drying them out.
Surgical Treatment should only be chosen as a last resort. It is expensive and there are chances of relapse. Moreover, there is no harm in living with penile bumps. Hope that helped.